Leadership, work- and organizational psychology, professional education.
- Ph.d in Psychology, University of Bergen, Norway
- Clinical Psychologist (Cand. Psychol, 6 years)
- Cand. Mag (first cycle degree, 4 years)
Teaching and supervision
- Teaching and supervision on the different educations at the Police Leadership and Management Program (Leadership candidate, Leadership and organisational development course 1 and 2). Themes and topics: leadership, competence, learning, ethics, whistleblowing, bullying at work, and emotions. Also teaching methods in social sciences, Learning Management Systems such as “It’s Learning” and web-based learning.
- Supervision at the master and senior lecturer level
Research themes and topics on leadership, work- and organizational psychology and professional education:
Whistleblowing, such as:
Ethical evaluations in social media usage during professional education:
Last updated: |