Extremism, terrorism, threat assessment, societal security, Northern Ireland, Middle East, Israel security policy, Israel Defense Forces (IDF), Palestinian militant groups, Hezbollah.
- PhD Candidate, Norwegian Police University College
- Head of evaluation and analysis, Norwegian Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
- Guest researcher at John Jay College of Criminal Science, New York, Fall 2014
- Supplementary studies at Hebrew University of Jerusalem and University of St Andrews
- MA Middle East / Modern Hebrew, University of Oslo
Teaching and supervision
- Lecturing in master in police science, module «Organized crime and terrorism»
- PhD project on the terrorist target selection process
- Lone wolf terrorism
- Provisional IRA, Militant Islamists, Palestinian militant groups, Hezbollah.
- Police and counterterrorism
Last updated: |