Crime prevention, alternative reaction methods, youth.
- 1990 Advanced studies within Sociology. Has the professional degree Cand. Sociol., from University of Oslo.
- 1978 First cycle, Special Pedagogy, The Norwegian Institute for Special Education, Hosle
- 1974 3-year teacher-training, Bergen Teacher Training Institution
- Teacher and advisor at the lower secondary school. A total of seven years experience in child and youth psychiatry and child wefare. First consultant and office manager at the office of the Ombudsman for Children in Norway. Researcher at the NAVF (Norwegian General Science Research Council) (Norwegian Institute for the Study of Innovation, Research and Education – Nifu-Step), Research Foundation Fafo and the Norwegian Police University College.
Teaching and supervision
- Crime prevention
- Alternative reaction methods
- Diversity recruiting
- Dialogue and trust projects in the police
- Study environment
Last updated: |