Forensic Psychology, Work- and Organisational Psychology, Communication and interview techniques, Forensic Linguistics, Investigative interviewing.
- Assistant Chief of Police
- CPsychol (BPS), PhD, MSc, cand.mag
- PhD, Dept. of Psychology, University of Oslo
- Master of Science in Investigative Psychology, University of Liverpool
- Work- and Occupational Psychology, University of Bergen
- Cand. mag. (equivalent to BSc.), University of Oslo
- The Norwegian Police University College
- Theoretical and practical experience in forensic psychology
- Level C (highest) of the specialisation program within the field of forensic psychology & psychiatry in Norway
- Has a practical background in police work, and has specialised in investigation and forensic psychology both in Norway and abroad
- Course Coordinator for the Master program in Investigation, The Norwegian Police University College
- Visiting Lecturer, Newcastle University, School of Psychology, England (MSc Forensic Psychology programme)
- Co-Founder and Co-Director of the International Investigative Interviewing Research Group (iIIRG)
- High performing strategic organiser of large, International and multi-agency conferences
- Through iIIRG: Planner of specialist training to various national and International/governmental bodies, including The International Criminal Court, The United Nations (UNDP), and The South African Police Service.
- 2010 - 2015 Elected member of the Board of the Norwegian Police University College.
- 2006 - 2013 Member of the Board of Research Ethics at the Norwegian Police University College
- 2009 decorated with the Police Service Medal with Laurel Branch for his merits in the development of Investigative Interviewing & Investigative procedures in Norway.
- 2011 awarded by the Norwegian Police University College for his national and international presentations within his field of expertise.
Teaching and supervision
- Forensic Psychology
- Communication and interview techniques
- Investigative interviews of children
- Forensic linguistics
- Investigative decision making processes
- Interview training
- Work- and organisational Psychology: Positive Psychology work, Organisational Change, Human factors
Member of several professional networks, including:
Last updated: |