Police and the society; studies of police professionalisation, development of police science and police role in policing at a local, national and global level. ICT and and new forms control; studies of security, knowledge and risk communication.
- From 2006, employed as associate professor at the Research Department of the Norwegian Police University College
- 2006, obtained doctorate in criminology on the theme: ICT, knowledge work and occupational cultures in the police. From 2006, she has been employed as associate professor at the Research Department of the Norwegian Police University College
- Qualified criminologist, graduating from the Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law (IKRS) at the University of Oslo in 1999
Teaching and supervision
- Supervise students in criminology/police sociology subjects as crime prevention and knowledge-based policing, security, police professionalism, police occupational culture, organisation and leadership in the police, and police and globalisation
- Responsible for the master module «Policing community».
- Teaches in master in police science, bachelor students in police subjects and police in continuing education in crime prevention and leadership and organisation
- Supervise PhD students at Norwegian Police University College, University of Oslo and Center for Studies of Professions, students in master of police science, as well as students in continuing education in crime prevention
Last updated: |