Organised and economic crime, police science, alternative punishment sanctions.
- Magister in criminology, 1991.
- Ph.D. in criminology, 1998.
- Employed at the Norwegian Institute of Criminology, 1986–2001.
- Head of section for analysis and prevention at the Norwegian Police Directorate, 2001–December 2003.
- Associate professor at the research department of the Norwegian Police University College from December 2003, and Professor from December 2007.
Teaching and supervision
- Organised and economic crime
- Police science
- Alternative punishment sanctions.
- Studies of organised crime, money laundering, regulation of narcotics, police science studies
Last updated: |